Our data protection principles are listed below:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Kept only as long as necessary and for the purposes we have told you about.
- Kept securely.
We will hold personal details about you as listed below:
- Personal contact details such as name, title, former surname, addresses (home/work), telephone (mobile, work, home) numbers, and email addresses.
- Date of birth.
- Place of birth.
- Passport number and country of issue.
- Tax Identification Number.
- Tax Residency and Number
- Occupation, name of employer, nature of employment.
- Whether you have held a public position or office.
- Source of funds, source of wealth information.
- Copy of driving licence or ID card.
We would collect this data through orders placed on our website (www.nurtureskin.co.za), on our social media platforms when you enter competitions or through a third-party. We may collect additional personal information in the course of our business relationship with you.
The website also uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc.
We will use your personal information:
- To verify your identity and protect ourselves against fraud and to fulfil our Anti-Money Laundering and anti-Terrorist- Financing obligations.
- Where it is necessary to execute any condition of the contract we have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
We may also use your personal information in the following situations, which are likely to be rare:
- Where we need to protect your interests (or someone else’s interests).
- Where it is needed in the public interest (or for official purposes).
Should we use your personal information for a purpose not listed above, we will notify you and explain the legal basis which allows us to do so. Please note that we may process your personal information without your knowledge or consent, when this is required or permitted by law.
Each and every one of our employees is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of all personal information to which they have access. A clause is added to each contract of employment, that the employee must assume and maintain obligations of confidentiality which endure beyond the termination of employment.
We do not need your consent if we use special categories of your personal information to carry out our legal obligations. In limited circumstances, we may approach you (or your representative) for written consent to allow us to process certain particularly sensitive data. If we do so, we will provide full details of the information that we would like and the reason we need it, so that you may consider if you wish to consent.
We may share your personal information with third parties where required to do so by law, or where it is in connection with the services provided by us.
We have put in security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered and/or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a need-to-know business. They will only process your personal information on our instructions and where they have agreed to treat the information confidentially, through a signed Non-Disclosure Agreement, and securely.
We shall retain the accuracy of your personal information for as long as it is being used for the purposes set out in the policy, and provided that you keep us up to date. Prompt notification of any changes, such as your address, email address or telephone number, will help us provide you with the best possible products and service.